The all-in-one, "contactless" aircraft records hub
Quickly and easily categorize and search logbooks (airframe, engines, APU, props, etc.), supplementary manuals, maintenance records, FAA forms (337, 8130-3, etc.), ADs, MMEL and various legal and finance documents with Bluetail’s digital aircraft records management platform.
Aircraft owners have come to us saying it tedious and inefficient to maintain paper records in cumbersome binders, boxes and yes, even bushel baskets. Owners are frustrated with trying to search for details within logbooks, work orders, and 8130s. And if you are trying to sell your aircraft, forget-about-it. In this new remote and contact-less world, flying in to review records is a thing of the past.
Soon you’ll have peace of mind and be more self-sufficient. All aircraft records will be in one place, digitalized, backed up, organized, searchable and sharable. Your owners, pilots, and maintenance team (even prospective buyers) will be working together, even though they’re remote. Never worry again about losing paper records that will lower the value of your aircraft.
Bluetail gives you everything you need to digitally store, search and share aircraft records.
With Bluetail, you’ll be able to quickly and easily upload, organize, search, share, and print all of the most important information for your aircraft or fleet— from anywhere, from any device, on-demand.
- Paper-to-digital. White glove service via the only nationwide SOC2 compliant scanning network.
- Get organized. Bluetail organizes your records by logbook, date, regulatory, form or categories.
- Find things fast. Powerful keyword and tag search, relate records to one another, visual timelines.
- Start to share. Add comments, share logbooks, 8130s, work orders, documents with private links.
Why use Bluetail? Bluetail gives you an end-to-end service to protect one of your largest investments, so you can gain peace of mind.
Why aircraft owners have become Bluetail raving fans.
- Modern. Designed by former product experts from Apple with simple to use interfaces and the latest software technologies.
- Best value. More features, unlimited users and storage, simple pricing.
- More control. Built for your aircraft team with roles and permissions , add watermarks, print entire logbooks in order.
- Compliant. Adheres to both AC120-78A and FAR 43.12, secure e-signatures, built-in file versioning, no delete options.
Starting at $3/day
We make it easy and secure to get started.
Getting started with Bluetail is, by design, fast and easy. All our clients are afforded the “white glove” on-boarding treatment every step of the way.
- Nationwide SOC2 scanning centers
- We’ll upload, organize and add smart tags for easy searching
- Nightly backups are automatic
- Free lifetime customer support
- 24/7 access to how-to videos
And, should you have a question regarding a logbook entry, maintenance records, an FAA/OEM directive – anything! – we have an experienced A&P on staff who is available to ensure you get the support you need.