We digitize your paper records
The back-to-birth aircraft records system for business and general aviation.
Quickly and easily categorize and search logbooks (airframe, engines, APU, props, etc.), maintenance records, manuals, FAA forms (337, 8130-3, 8110-3, etc.), ADs, MEL/MMEL and other related documents with Bluetail’s digital aircraft records management platform.
Paper aircraft records (binders, boxes, etc.) are often stored in a fireproof safe (or worse) while related digital records may be located on various computers, storage apps and MX-tracking systems.. Besides the risk of damage or loss (and disorganization), searching for specific logbook and maintenance records can be an arduous task, particularly during a maintenance event or aircraft sale.
Soon you’ll have peace of mind that all your aircraft records are now fully protected against risk of loss or damage. All aircraft records will be in one place, digitalized, backed up, organized, searchable and sharable. Owners, operators, pilots, maintenance teams, prospective buyers and aviation lenders will be working together in support of maintaining and protecting your valuable asset.
Bluetail gives you everything you need to digitally store, search and share aircraft records.
With Bluetail, you’ll be able to quickly and easily upload, organize, search, share, and print all of the most important information for your aircraft or fleet— from anywhere, from any device, on-demand.
- Paper-to-digital. White glove service via the only nationwide SOC 2 compliant scanning network.
- Get organized. Bluetail organizes your records in your preferred schema by logbook, ATA codes or tags.
- Find things fast. Advanced keyword and filtered search, relate records to one another, and discover the power of visual timelines.
- Start to share. Add comments, share records via private links and cloud storage integrations.
Why use Bluetail? We give you an end-to-end service to protect one of your largest investments, so you can gain peace of mind.
Why aircraft owners & operators have become raving Bluetail fans.
You deserve a better way to manage your aircraft records. As the FAA (and society) moves to a paperless and contact-less world, choosing a modern and mobile-ready records solution is a must.
- Modern. Designed by former product experts from Apple with simple to use (and customizable) interfaces and the latest software technologies.
- Best value. More features, unlimited users and storage, simple and transparent pricing.
- More control. Built for your aircraft team with roles and permissions , advanced sharing options, and the ability to print/download logbooks in any order.
- Compliant. Adheres to both AC120-78A and FAR 43.12, secure e-signatures, built-in file versioning, no delete options.
If you need an affordable, feature-rich and user friendly aircraft records management platform, Bluetail is the obvious choice for you and your flight department.
Starting at $3/day
We make it easy and secure to get started.
Getting started with Bluetail is, by design, fast and easy. All our clients are afforded the “white glove” on-boarding treatment every step of the way.
- Nationwide SOC 2 compliant scanning centers
- We’ll configure, upload, organize and add smart tags for easy searching
- Nightly backups are automatic
- Free lifetime customer support
- 24/7 access to how-to videos
And, should you have a question regarding a logbook entry, maintenance records, an FAA/OEM directive – anything! – we have experienced A&Ps/IAs on staff who are available to ensure you get the support you need.