Ready to modernize aircraft records management?
Come and grow with Bluetail
Bluetail believes in modernizing the business aviation community to maximize their aircraft value. That’s why we created an intuitive, visual, cloud-based digital aircraft records software and combined it with exceptional, comprehensive scanning and on-boarding services.
At the core, we believe in transparency, keeping business simple, laugh along the journey, and most importantly delivering solutions that customers say, “WOW”!
SaaS Technical Platform Manager
The Bluetail SaaS platform is used by a rapidly growing number of aircraft owners, flight departments and large operators every month and our Platform team is looking for a Technical Platform Manager to lead Development, DevOps and collaborate with Product Owners on the roadmap with the goal to deliver delightful user experiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead product development from end to end including participation in frequent (usually daily) team scrums / meetings
- Guide the team’s work with clear direction and purpose, keeping a well-prioritized backlog and optimizing for efficiency in execution
- Balance new client requests, bugs, and the road map including writing specs and user stories, building wireframes, developing test plans and release checklists
- Interact with product owners and client success to translate and prioritize tasks for the development team
- Review and enhance all aspects of the platform as required to support BlueTails growth with focus on performance, scalability and quality
- Coordinate DevOps management from staging to production with AWS and cross-functional counterparts, pulling in exec support as needed
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years experience in, on, or managing an on-shore and off-shore Web application development team
- 3+ years of proven development skills- to include ideally, Amazon Web Services technology, SQL Database technology and Java or Python application experience Document and image processing experience are a plus
- 3+ years experience of managing or understanding the operating piece of managing a SaaS platform (DevOps)
- 1+ year management or project management experience
- Success in defining, implementing, deploying and supporting a saas application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with development resources, executive management and business stake holders
- Proven track record bringing innovation to an entrepreneur spirited SaaS software company
- BA/BS required in Information Systems, IT, Computer Science, MIS, etc
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role
Bluetail, Inc. provides equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis protected by state or federal law.